Saturday, April 26, 2014

Country Pickin


Music has been a way for me to vent and express what I can't put into words my whole life.  I learned to play the guitar at age 8 and from there it was a way for me to just escape from what ever was going on in my life at that moment.  I don't play as much as I should, but when I do
the passion is in the strings I'm pickin'.  So I decided that I'd post 10 songs that I'm playing on repeat here lately.  Maybe something you haven't heard yet and some are played on the radio quite a bit.  


1) I Got A Car- George Strait

2) Who I Am With You- Chris Young

3) Just Add Moonlight- Eli Young Band

4) Touch- Josh Abbott Band

5) The High Life- Colt Ford ft. Chase Rice

6) I Don't Dance- Lee Brice

7) 19 you+me- Dan+Shay

8) Cop Car- Keith Urban

9) Where It's At- Dustin Lynch

10) Invisible- Hunter Hayes

No comments:

Post a Comment