Wednesday, May 7, 2014

4 Simple Goals


I've finally established that with trying to make my life better what easier way to do that then setting goals.  I would have done five and could have easily of came up with up to 20 or more if I wanted, but I felt that I need to be specific and keep it to things that are attainable and some what reasonable. 
These goals are definitely short term and I will be trying to complete them throughout this year.  I just wanted something that was an area I can put all my focus and dedication too achieving what I want most.



GOAL 1:
My first of four.  I guess like everyone it should be the most important.  The one I want to achieve first.  The big papa of all my task I want to accomplish.  To me it is though, but I'd like to pay off what debt I've accumulated these last two years.  I don't have a lot.  Mostly school loans and other little tidbits that I need to catch up on.  I did just get a job finally this week at Demo's.  It's a Christian based Italian family owned restaurant.  I like that our goal is to glorify God in all we do through our service to others.  It makes it seem like a bigger deal to do your job the best you can.  But it's a very good place to eat so I do recommend if you come to Tennessee you stop by and grab some free bread, salad and spaghetti with a meal.  We have 4 locations so just google it :)


GOAL 2:
I'd like to save up enough money (after my debts all paid off) to buy a car.  If you keep up with my blog, you'd seen that back in January of this year my car caught fire while I was driving it and since I only had liability insurance I wasn't able to get anything back from the incident.  Sadly I've been without a vehicle since then.  But I do know that everything happens for a reason and that God was wanting me to plant my feet for a while for a reason.  I know the path he's sending me down is to better myself and already where I'm home more spending time with my parents I can see our relationship has grown stronger and better.


 GOAL 3:
Be the best employee I can.  By that I mean as a waitress at my new job and be proficient as possible and give guest a great experience.  I also mean in the military.  That in my unit i am the best soldier I can be.  That I perform all duty and task to the best I can.  That I achieve all aspects of my job.  That I gain more responsibility and get promoted as well.  And lastly I mean this by wanting to be a better christian.  A better student and follower of God.  That I serve him in the ways he wants to use me best, and that I stay on the path he's laid out ahead of me.  That I don't stray and wonder, and that i stay focused on what I want my life to be and what he wants it to be.



GOAL 4:
Lastly, I'd like to become healthy.  Mentally and physically.  Not saying I'm sick but I want to get in shape, to be positive and stay that way.  To always look at things in a better spectrum and to stick to it even if I don't see change.  To eat healthier and stop with all the junk food.  To cut out beer and to exercise every morning.  Even if it's just for 5-10 minutes.  To do something that will make me feel good about myself daily.

No comments:

Post a Comment