Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Because sometimes I just wanna be FANCY!

Style! 
I've always been that girl that sees things she loves, saves things from Pinterest and always tries to buy cute things when out and about at stores....but get me at home trying to find an outfit and half the time I don't even know what to match or what to pair together.
 
It's like anything and everything I've seen that makes me say this is super cute is so not on my side when I try to make something work for myself.
 
But I'm slowly getting the hang of it and I'm happy with that!
 

 
Bow Ring- forever 21
Single Stud Ring- target (came in a set)
Bracelet- Plato's closest
Pearl Earrings- Passed down from my grandmother

 
Necklace- Forever 21
Boots- Charlotte Rouse

 
Plaid Shirt- Wet Seal
Lipstick- Cover Girl Plum


No comments:

Post a Comment